We are happy to announce the seventh Sciences Po Graduate Conference in Political Theory is going to take place at Sciences Po Paris, 6-8 June 2019.
Keynote speaker: Axel Honneth (Goethe University of Frankfurt/Columbia University).
Deadline for proposals: 18 March 2019.
Please see the attached CFP for further details:
Please send us:
- An abstract of your proposal in PDF format, prepared for blind review (maximum 500 words).
- A separate document, mentioning your name, the title of your proposal, and your
- The submission deadline for proposals is March 18, 2019.
- All proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposals and final papers should be written in English or French, which are the
two working languages of the graduate conference.
- Political theory students from Sciences Po Doctoral School will select
approximately 20 proposals on a blind basis.
- The selected participants will be notified of their acceptance by April 20, 2019.
- All the other proposals will be acknowledged.
- Organizing Committee: Juliette Faure, Niklas Plaetzer, Léna Silberzahn
- For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: